- FIND TYRES ›
- FIND A DEALER
- LEARN & SHARE ›
- My Winter
- High Performance ›
- MICHELIN MOBILITY APPS
- FIND THE RIGHT TYRE
- FIND A DEALER
- NEED HELP?
- MICHELIN Websites
UK & Ireland
Rating - Highest First
There are no comments from the chosen country/language combination available. Please select another country from the dropdown menu.SHOW ALL REVIEWS FROM ALL COUNTRIES
Showing 1-5 of 119 reviews from: UK & Ireland
(1) Overall grade for Michelin Energy Saver +: 2,8
ADAC Motorwelt 3/2016, 16 summertires tested with the dimension 185/65 R 15 H.
(2) Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin, in 2014 or 2015 depending on the ranges, gap between average miles for MICHELIN ranges following vs their competitors :
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 vs BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, PIRELLI P Zero.
- MICHELIN Primacy 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Turanza T001, CONTINENTAL ContiPremiumContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P7 Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN CrossClimate vs GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof.
- MICHELIN Energy Saver + vs BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP150, CONTINENTAL ContiEcoContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P1 Verde Ecoimpact.
(3) Estimate of average savings with MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre compared to its predecessor MICHELIN Energy Saver, for petrol vehicles, based on rolling resistance tests carried out by TÜV Süd in 2012 (on 175/65 R 14 T and 195/65 R 15 H) and calculated over the average life span for MICHELIN tyres (i.e 45 000 km - 2013 internal survey).
(4) Compared to its predecessor MICHELIN Energy Saver