- FIND TYRES ›
- FIND A DEALER
- LEARN & SHARE ›
- My Winter
- High Performance ›
- MICHELIN MOBILITY APPS
- FIND THE RIGHT TYRE
- FIND A DEALER
- NEED HELP?
- MICHELIN Websites
UK & Ireland
Rating - Highest First
There are no comments from the chosen country/language combination available. Please select another country from the dropdown menu.SHOW ALL REVIEWS FROM ALL COUNTRIES
Showing 1-5 of 386 reviews from: UK & Ireland
(1) Primacy 3 is Test Winner of the ADAC Summer Tyre Test in February 2015 on size 205/55 R16 91V
(2) 1st in Dry Braking based on ADAC Summer Tyre Test in February 2015 on size 205/55 R16 91V
(3) 1st in Wet Braking for premium tyres based on ADAC Summer Tyre Test February 2015 on size 205/55 R16 91V, ex æquo with Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue tyre
(4) Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin, in 2014 or 2015 depending on the ranges, gap between average miles for MICHELIN ranges following vs their competitors :
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 vs BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, PIRELLI P Zero.
- MICHELIN Primacy 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Turanza T001, CONTINENTAL ContiPremiumContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P7 Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN CrossClimate vs GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof.
- MICHELIN Energy Saver + vs BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP150, CONTINENTAL ContiEcoContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P1 Verde Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN Latitude Sport 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Dueler H/P Sport, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5 SUV, DUNLOP SP QuattroMaxx, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV, PIRELLI P Zero Rosso, HANKOOK Ventus S1 Evo2 SUV
(5) Consumer annual mileage : Average annual distance of 7891 miles/year (in miles / vehicle) i.e. 658 miles/month. 2013 Insee study