- FIND TYRES ›
- FIND A DEALER
- LEARN & SHARE ›
- Why Michelin ›
- My Winter
- High Performance ›
- MICHELIN MOBILITY APPS
- FIND THE RIGHT TYRE
- FIND A DEALER
- NEED HELP?
- MICHELIN Websites
UK & Ireland
Rating - Highest First
There are no comments from the chosen country/language combination available. Please select another country from the dropdown menu.SHOW ALL REVIEWS FROM ALL COUNTRIES
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews from: UK & Ireland
*New and Worn - tested on 205/55 R16 91H MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+. Worn means worn on a machine (buffed) to the depth of the tread wear indicator according to European regulation for Tread Wear Indicator ECE R30r03f. In this condition it exceeded the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold both under "Snow" and "Normal" tyre category weather conditions.
(1) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ has the same level in dry braking as MICHELIN CrossClimate (Test conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service, at Michelin's request, in September 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7). MICHELIN CrossClimate has a similar level in dry braking as the Summer reference tyre (Comparative test conducted by AutoBild on dimension 205/55 R16, published the 30th of September 2016)
(2) Wet braking label ""B"" on the European labelling
(3) 3PMSF (3 Peaks Mountain SnowFlake) certification
(4) Tests conducted by TestWorld, at Michelin's request, in July 2016, for dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7, in comparison with GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 and PIRELLI Cinturato All Season
(5) Worn means 2.1mm tread depth and intermediate state means 4mm tread depth
(6) Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, at Michelin's request, between June and July 2017, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 and MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ versus latest competitor tyres available at the time of testing: BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001 EVO, CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 5, DUNLOP BLURESPONSE, GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP PERFORMANCE and PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and estimated longevity at 1.6mm. 11,000 miles claim based on conversion of 18,000km, rounded down to nearest thousand miles.
(7) MICHELIN Energy Saver+ is best-in-class in its summer category as it obtained the best score of 0.5 assigned by ADAC in longevity in its 2015 comparison of Summer tyres for size 205/55R16"