- FIND TYRES ›
- FIND A DEALER
- LEARN & SHARE ›
- Why Michelin ›
- My Winter
- High Performance ›
- MICHELIN MOBILITY APPS
- FIND THE RIGHT TYRE
- FIND A DEALER
- NEED HELP?
- MICHELIN Websites
UK & Ireland
Rating - Highest First
There are no comments from the chosen country/language combination available. Please select another country from the dropdown menu.SHOW ALL REVIEWS FROM ALL COUNTRIES
Showing 1-5 of 31 reviews from: UK & Ireland
(1) Compared to its predecessor, MICHELIN Latitude Sport, TÜV SÜD test 2013 on wet road (235/65 R 17). MICHELIN Latitude Sport 3 has an "A" rating for wet grip in the majority of its sizes.
(2) Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin, in 2014 or 2015 depending on the ranges, gap between average kilometers for MICHELIN ranges following vs their competitors :
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 vs BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, PIRELLI P Zero.
- MICHELIN Primacy 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Turanza T001, CONTINENTAL ContiPremiumContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P7 Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN CrossClimate vs GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof.
- MICHELIN Energy Saver + vs BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP150, CONTINENTAL ContiEcoContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P1 Verde Ecoimpact.
(3) Consumer annual mileage : Average annual distance of 12,699 km/year (in km / vehicle) i.e. 1,058 km/month. 2013 Insee study
(4) Compared to the MICHELIN Latitude Sport range
(5) Except certain N0 or N1 sizes (235/60R18, 255/55R18, 265/50R19, 265/45R20, 265/40R21, 295/40R20, 295/35R21)